Aquifer–a geologic formation(s) that is water bearing. A geological formation or structure that stores and/or transmits water, such as to wells and springs. Use of the term is usually restricted to those water-bearing formations capable of yielding water in sufficient quantity to constitute a usable supply for people’s uses.
Manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001 Quality Standards, from recycled strong copolymer polypropylene. This makes it robust yet lightweight soakaway solution, giving the product a long life and making yours easier when it comes to installation.
We Offer Great Rates To All Our Clients
The Future of water storage & distribution
- Can be used for water storage and attenuation to prevent flooding
- Helps prevent peak flow to main drainage and purification systems
- Rainwater is ‘cleaned by the geotextile surround
- Decreases environmental problems caused by development
- Easy to install
- Available in different configurations to meet specific requirements
- High loadbearing capacity – capable of withstanding freestanding and flowing HGV traffic
- Vertical load bearing of 20 – over 100 tonne/m2